Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. The ticket(s) will be issued to you subject to the following terms and conditions (non-negotiable) shall apply:
Non-transferable, non-reroutable open-dated ticket/open-jaw travel/en-route stopover are not permitted, non-refundable, non-FFP mileage accruable, cannot be exchanged for cash or other services in cash and will not be valid for travel on public and school holidays.
3. Change of itinerary details is not permitted and both passengers must travel together on the entire itinerary. The winner must be one of the passengers.
4. Minor name correction is allowed with an administrative fee of USD50.
5. Valid for travel on SilkAir only till 31st March 2018 (including travel) and no extension of ticket(s) will be allowed.
6. All arrangements for travel including booking and confirmation will be undertaken by yourself. You may wish to call our Reservations Office at (65) 6223 8888.
7. Ticket include of air fare only. Excess baggage charges, airport tax and other additional charges are excluded from the ticket(s) and will have to be borne by the travelling parties. The redemption of the air tickets is subject to seat availability at the time of reservation or ticket issuance.
8. The ticket(s) for your travel will be issued to you upon presentation of this original letter to SilkAir (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 101 Thomson Road, United Square, #10-03, Singapore 307591. Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm, Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
9. Winner shall be responsible to ensure that he/she has all necessary visa and any other travel approval(s)
11. By participating in this contest, you agree and consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Policy of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
12. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Cebu PacificEnjoy paradise
all year round!
JTB Travel SaloonWinter & Spring Packages
Royal Caribbean InternationalRoyal Caribbean Promo
3N Malaysia Explorer Cruise fr $349*
Nicholas Tse enjoys a three-day getaway to Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City for under $500
Zann Huang gets a better appreciation of culture in the Danish city of Aarhus
Craig McTurk is charmed by the friendly people and colourful cultural festivities of Bhutan as he travels through the remote country