Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. The ticket(s) will be issued to you subject to the following terms and conditions (non-negotiable) shall apply:
Non-transferable, non-reroutable open-dated ticket/open-jaw travel/en-route stopover are not permitted, non-refundable, non-FFP mileage accruable, cannot be exchanged for cash or other services in cash and will not be valid for travel on public and school holidays.
3. Change of itinerary details is not permitted and both passengers must travel together on the entire itinerary. The winner must be one of the passengers.
4. Minor name correction is allowed with an administrative fee of USD50.
5. Valid for travel on SilkAir only till 31st March 2018 (including travel) and no extension of ticket(s) will be allowed.
6. All arrangements for travel including booking and confirmation will be undertaken by yourself. You may wish to call our Reservations Office at (65) 6223 8888.
7. Ticket include of air fare only. Excess baggage charges, airport tax and other additional charges are excluded from the ticket(s) and will have to be borne by the travelling parties. The redemption of the air tickets is subject to seat availability at the time of reservation or ticket issuance.
8. The ticket(s) for your travel will be issued to you upon presentation of this original letter to SilkAir (Singapore) Pte Ltd, 101 Thomson Road, United Square, #10-03, Singapore 307591. Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm, Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday.
9. Winner shall be responsible to ensure that he/she has all necessary visa and any other travel approval(s)
11. By participating in this contest, you agree and consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Policy of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
12. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Dynasty TravelDynasty Travel Promo
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA Holidays Promo
After a ban on street food in Bangkok last year, many street hawkers have disappeared. But there is hope. Here are five local markets that still serve tasty and authentic street food
This Sydney neighbourhood, said to be where rock band AC/DC formed in the 1970s, champions all things alternative. Serene Goh uncovers its distinctive vibe
Czaraim Carreon explores the West Sumatran city, which offers a good dose of culture and adventure
The capital of Sarawak is developing into a snazzy city and is slated to become the newest travel destination in Malaysia, as Carolyn Hong discovers
A glamping holiday in Bintan shows Christina Ching how to camp in style
Chen Jinyao recommends glamping locations around the world, where you can go camping without sacrificing modern amenities and life’s luxuries