Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. The Prize is only for tours by Asiana Airlines only.
3. The prize excludes applicable airport taxes, fuel surcharges, visa application(if required) and/ore other incidental charges.
4. The tour is subject to minimum group size. Should the departure date you are booked on not able to be materialize, you will be offered an alternative departure date with similar value. The prize has no refund value.
5. This voucher does not have any actual cash value and is non-transferable to other passenger, destination and/or tour package.
6. In any case of disputes, Sino-America Tours Corporation Pte Ltd's decision is final.
7. Only original redemption letter will be recognized.
8. Other booking terms and conditions including general tour conditions apply.
9. By participating in this contest, you agree and consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Policy of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
10. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Dynasty TravelDynasty Travel Promo
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA Holidays Promo
Take a walk on the wild side with glamping, leopard safaris and horseback riding through the desert in this Indian state
The Indonesian island remains blissfully non-touristy, but with new air links, cafés and hotels, can it retain its unique personality?
This Sydney neighbourhood, said to be where rock band AC/DC formed in the 1970s, champions all things alternative. Serene Goh uncovers its distinctive vibe
After a ban on street food in Bangkok last year, many street hawkers have disappeared. But there is hope. Here are five local markets that still serve tasty and authentic street food
Fancy a music festival in Aboriginal lands, catching a tennis grand slam, moonlight cinema or eating at night noodle markets? The Australian city has all these and more