Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
Misa TravelGreat Online Travel Deals!
Perth fr S$ 494
Australia, Indonesia, United Arab Emirates
ScootScoot To 22 Destinations
On Our Full Fleet of Boeing 787 Dreamliner!
Australia, Japan, Korea South
Chan Brothers TravelYour Cruise Holiday is All About Choice
13D Italy & Greek Isles Cruise Tour
Greece, Italy, Malaysia
The blood-sucking parasites are found even in top hotels and on airplanes and can follow you home in your luggage
Leong Phei Phei enjoys this chic, relaxed and stylish getaway from the bustle of New York City
How a traveller prepares, packs and dresses can make his journey more comfortable
North Queensland’s gateway city of Cairns is not just for thrill-seekers — it also has a bustling food scene
The best of home: Ambassadors to Singapore provide an insider's guide to their favourite destinations
They are dangling carrots to woo guests as the competition heats up with accommodation sites such as Airbnb offering lower-priced options