Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. The Prize is only for tours by Asiana Airlines only.
3. The prize excludes applicable airport taxes, fuel surcharges, visa application(if required) and/ore other incidental charges.
4. The tour is subject to minimum group size. Should the departure date you are booked on not able to be materialize, you will be offered an alternative departure date with similar value. The prize has no refund value.
5. This voucher does not have any actual cash value and is non-transferable to other passenger, destination and/or tour package.
6. In any case of disputes, Sino-America Tours Corporation Pte Ltd's decision is final.
7. Only original redemption letter will be recognized.
8. Other booking terms and conditions including general tour conditions apply.
9. By participating in this contest, you agree and consent to the use and disclosure of your personal data in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Policy of Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
10. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Dynasty TravelDynasty Travel Promo
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA Holidays Promo
As transportation and hotels in Bandung are upgraded in time for the Asian Games, Jonathan Evans sizes up the old and new in Indonesia’s third most populous city
The capital of Sarawak is developing into a snazzy city and is slated to become the newest travel destination in Malaysia, as Carolyn Hong discovers
Hong Weixi gets a taste of everyday village life in Vietnam
Suzanne Sng gets some exercise while enjoying the fantastic views in California’s Bay Area
Gibbons, macaques, elephants, hornbills and bats are some of the wildlife species Tan Chung Lee gets to see at Thailand’s Khao Yai National Park
Melissa Anne Tan shares why she often returns to Brisbane just to attend this annual exhibition